Per this state law, as of July 1, 2019 every Vermont town and city must adopt a conflict of interest policy that addresses certain points and applies to all appointed officials. The Barre Town Selectboard decided during its May 22, 2018 meeting that a work group with one representative from every town board, commission and committee, plus the town attorney, would be formed to develop this policy. Agendas, minutes, and members are below.
View the final Conflict of Interest policy adopted by the Selectboard on September 25, 2018, by clicking here.
- Norma Malone, Chair, Selectboard
- Alan Garceau, Cemetery Commission
- Michael Gilbar, Recreation Board
- Chauncey Liese, Transportation Advisory Committee
- Cedric Sanborn, Planning Commission
- Jon Valsangiacomo, Development Review Board
- Lee Walther, Board of Civil Authority/Board of Abatement