· a regulation amateur softball field with lighting;
· four tennis courts with lighting*;
· an adult-sized baseball field with lighting;
· a youth baseball field;
· a volleyball court with lighting*;
· two basketball courts;
· a full-sized regulation soccer field;
· a 400 meter running track;
· a 16,000 square foot skatepark;
· a picnic pavilion;
· a nature trail;
· numerous picnic sites; (Click here for the picnic reservation form.)
· an all-purpose playing field;
· a paved bike path;
· a 1.35 mile long bike path;
· a bocce court;
· cross-country skiing and snowshoeing over the park grounds;
* coin-operated lighting
The athletic fields are used for middle and high school field hockey and soccer games, all youth sports, and adult soccer, baseball and softball (men's, women's and co-ed). The American Legion State Baseball tournaments are held at the complex. The Vermont ASA has used the softball field for State Championship tournaments. Use of the athletic fields is scheduled by the Recreation Board in April and then later in July or August.
To reserve the picnic pavilion for a family reunion, company picnic, or club outing download the picnic shelter reservation policy and contact Dwight Coffrin at (802) 479-0722 May to November or (802) 479-9331 December to April. or by email at email@example.com A large barbeque pit, water, electricity and lights are available at the picnic pavilion.
This recreation and athletic complex is located behind the Barre Town Middle & Elementary School in Lower Websterville, VT. The school is approximately one-quarter mile from the Municipal Building. For detailed directions to Lower Websterville, click here for our directions page.