CREDIT CARD PAYMENT INFORMATION
The Town of Barre uses Payment Services Network (PSN) to process online payments. This company uses some of the most secure software for online payments required by credit card companies. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover. Through PSN you can pay bills, set up auto payments, print receipts, view your payment history and more. Please be sure to read the "Helpful Hints," below, if this is your first time using the system.
Miscellaneous permit or license fees
Did you know the Town has the option for direct debit? Click here for the Direct Debit Enrollment Form.
Helpful Hints: You will be required to register an account on PSN. When registering you will need the following information:
1. Your account number is the property tax map and lot number (###/###.###).
2. The field information is Town of Barre, Websterville, VT.
3. Once you press search a list will appear (Tax, Water, Sewer, etc.). You must select one of the invoice types to pay and continue with the prompts to create your own login and password. If you have more than one type of invoice you can "combine" multiple types.
Please click here for information on adding multiple payments at once.
4. If you buy your property in the middle of fiscal year - invoices will be listed under the prior owners name first.
5.To view your invoices you must click on the make a one-time payment button.
6. If you are having difficulty call PSN at 1-866-917-7368 and they will walk you through the process.
Fee Schedule: When paying by e-check or savings there will be a convenience fee of $1.10 added to payment. Credit or debit card payments will be charged 3% of the transaction amount (plus 50 cents if the amount is under $100). These fees will appear as a separate transaction on your monthly statement.
PSN is mobile! Scan the QR code below or download the PSN app to make payments on your phone or mobile device.